måndag 17 november 2008

To defy an Empire

So i haven't been too active in my blog for the last few days. This is most due to the fact that i have been lazy, not that nothing has happened - cause stuff really has happened ;)

* I have been called a fucking idiot on the official forums
* I have been called a fucking idiot in game
* Nova Krepusko has been prophetized to become the new SCUM
* I have seen this so called Emipre suck horribly at PvP
* I have been the target of the worst gankfest since Larsarus roamed in Conall's valley

Why?

Because me and some of my guildmates started an opinion against the so called the dueling grounds of Keshetta. Funny thing really, i was bored to hell and wanted to hear opinions from all guilds about the dueling that goes on in Keshetta, the duels that in my opinion is ruining the little open-world PvP we have left.

An hour or so after i started this debate, i was accused for war-mongering and aggresive behavior towards all guilds and players on the server. And i hadn't even logged into the game. It's amusing how some people (Lektor, Deranja and Nakhorthed in particular) are fast in leaping lightyears into cunclusions...

Anyway, it seemed as my opinions was well heard from alot of other people, as these dueling grounds now are non-existant, to that extent, that if i or any other NK are about in the duel ground, we get killed. Vice-versa goes for a anyone unlucky enough to be at that place, and be a member of this ridiculous Empire.

Wanna read more? Check this out.

I am soon to return with some funny fraps of The Empire sucking at group PvP, stay posted!

2 kommentarer:

Slith sa...

I throw up when I hear word KESH. I am suprised you got such a bad rap for saying what everyone is thinking

Kruella sa...

It is surprising, yet very funny since its the Empire who are actually ruining the dueling grounds without them even knowing it.