tisdag 3 februari 2009

The Conan image capture contest!

Below are five images from the Conan-movies. Write your best caption for every image in 1-2 sentences , either as a dialauge or thoughts of Conan himself. Example:


You told me this I-Phone supported 3-G!

In your comment, you will write one caption for each picture (1-5). You will also provide your ingame name.


The winner gets 5 gold from me. The contest ends in the middle of february, and i will decide who wins! Creativity, wackyness and some connection to the Aquilonian playerbase are major pluses!

Number 1:

Lady: I in peed in that. Conan: Kinky - Tsuniko
"Indeed, milady, yet the subjectivity of emotional prejudices cannot in itself be deemed..." - Quadronus/Istaira

Number 2:

Stupid motherfucking bear shamans - Tsuniko
Proposed new emote: Happy cimmerian. - Quadronus/Istaira

Number 3

When conan tried to get in touch with his feminine side - Tsuniko
Janet! Doctor Scott! Janet! Brad! Rocky! Ugh! - Quadronus/Istaira

Number 4

Not the face! *chomp* - Tsuniko
Living food diet, cimmerian style - Quadronus/Istaira

Number 5

"NOBODY TOUCHES MY LOINCLOTH AND LIVES" - Tsuniko
This is my sword. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sword is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Also, seems to be made out of latex. - Quadronus/Istaira

1 kommentar:

Kruella sa...

Grats ISTARIA who won! Claim your prize from me ingame!