måndag 5 januari 2009

Back!

As i have been celebrating x-mas and new years IRL (new years on the hospital, in fact :)), the blog has been out of updates. But now that im back i will start writing again.

I have been getting some critique on the content of this blog, that it's too much gossip and too little information about stuff such as end-game etc. Even though my intention is to write more about the people and the happenings on the server (which some interprets as gosspi) i will try to document raids etc better this year :).

But first off; a MMO-serverfirst for me. I have never gotten an IRL-threat in an MMO-before, until today. Player Kimaro (alt. Pooko) of Argonauts (formerly Nova Krepusko, until he got kicked out) went psycho on me and on Nova Krepusko, first in global:



It translates: "i feel honoured being attacked by Nova Krepuskos whole guild, that they are not better hahahah... Fucking loosers". Thats one of many caps-locked idiocies he ranted on about for an hour.

Then he started sending me numerous of tells:



It translates: "If this would have been real you would have been so fucking dead, fucking bitch, fucking stockholm-faggot". After that he said that if i came to his hometown he would kill me, and later on he said he would look me up and come bash my skull in :).

So what to do about this? Petition it? Not sure how Funcom deals with threats etc made in swedish, but they are norwegian so i guess they will understand.

Anyway, if you see this guy Kimaro/Pooko, kill him. I will ^^.

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Kimaro/Pooko is indeed an idiot. I wonder how long does it going to take until Argonauts will kick him from their guild.

I once dueled that guy many times and when he lost miserably he started to whine a lot... first he whispered me that I use macros/cheat, then he started to shout everyone in khesh that Im doing that.. in the end he probably petitioned me. Then I petitioned him because he just didnt leave me alone even when I ignored him but FC didnt answered to my petition in one day so I removed it when i finally was able to calm down :D

Later this week his alt Pookoo started to whisper me that "Kimaro is very good, isnt he" but with much worse english... then he started to whine again from everything and became very offensive. Finally I ignored him.

Well, it seems that Pookoo was the same guy, Kimaro :P. I hope FC will do something to this guy...

Slith sa...

norwegians can understand swedish?

Anonym sa...

Sadly there's a lot of people like that out there, if it bothers you, just send them a very insultive message and put them on ignore. They will get very very pissed about you having gotten the last word. :)

As for how FC treats threats, I once petitioned someone for threatening me irl and that player got banned. As for the Swedish part, I'm sure they have translators...

Kruella sa...

It's more sad than anything else that a game can affect you in this way i think.

Anonym sa...

@Slith
Norwegian, danish and swedish is pretty similar, which is why you often see scandinavian guilds instead of pure nor/swe/dan guilds.

Finnish and to a certain degree icelandic is way different tho.