fredag 9 januari 2009

How many Celestials does it take to kill a Kruella?

Answer: 3-4 of them.

Yesterday, me and a few Condemned and Exalted had some very nice fights with mainly Celestials outside of Keshetta City. It was as even as i could get i guess, 8 vs 10 or so. The best part was the sneakattacks which both sides managed to pull off several times (ress and sneak the Onyx-way). I was actually thinking that Celestial are an honourable bunch of people, liking to fight with even odds where they (read: The Empire) usually zerg you to death.

Short after (when the ineviteble zerg began) i headed for the duel area for some PvP. But as soon as i started to queue for duels, several Celestials popped out of stealth and killed me. I ressed, stealthed and was heading back to the area when 3 of the Celestials had me on track and killed me. This happened several times, and it got quite frustrating. Celestial tried to take me on alone, but failed miserably over and over. Any Celestials who would like to prove me wrong, please contact me for a private duel.

The reason for this stalking is actually this blog, according to Henker who said something like "From Russia with love, right?" as he referred to a post made by me here earlier.

So the blog has provoked reactions from Celestial, and my "I WIN!" button is pressed down :). Keep it up Celestial!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

The only thing we kill you guild even in duel zone and even 3 vs 1 is because we have permission from for doing that(only your guild has this special status). We are at war if u didn't know and we are more than simple enemies.

Kruella sa...

Well it was quite pathetic :). I thought that only C.L.A.N resorted to these "tactics".